View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 06:16 PM   #15
jimcol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7992
Send a message via AIM to jimcol Send a message via MSN to jimcol
Quote:
Originally Posted by STIHLNTIME View Post
Don't bother with Table Rock State Park, we had reservations, unit would not even remotely fit in site, tree limbs were not trimmed. Unit going in before us shattered his A/C cover on a tree limb. As far as I am concerned it was dirty and unkempt. Lady in charge of campground was rude, hateful and would not refund our money even though the unit would not fit, the bathroom facilities were old and unclean. I am embarrassed my home state does not begin to offer the facilities you find out west. Only hoping our newly appointed State Parks Director will clean up and modernize our states facilities. We wound up at the Branson KOA and it was very nice, ample space and clean. We will definitely stay there again.
WoW pretty harsh critique. We have stayed there many times. Was just there for five days in April. One of our favorite parks. Agree the old part of campground one is pretty tight and limited hook ups. Really have to review the site description before booking. All the improved sites in campground one will handle most any rig but the sites are pretty close together. New rest rooms and shower houses were just installed on the east end of campground one May, 2017. Campground two is much newer, full hook-ups with 50 amp service, and big sites. Nice showers, rest rooms, and laundry.