Thread: Blue Beacon
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 08:16 AM   #9
PeteandJoan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17905
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmstrom View Post
Used Blue Beacon several times. Pretty reasonable on price for both the truck and trailer. They just use the high pressure spray. Would like to have the brush wash. Got the wax treatment but it left streaks on the sides of the trailer. We watched them wash a truck in front of us and they never touched the back end of the tanker trailer. When it was our turn, the boss guy confirmed that they know not to spray water in any openings on the trailer. I watched thru the back up camera and saw that they didn't wash the back of our trailer either. Notified the boss guy and pointed to the camera display. He didn't say anything and went straight to the back of the trailer and washed it himself. Like you said, you get what you pay for. I have gone to other truck washes and had better results but I had to pay more for it.
Sounds like some repair people I have run across. If you pay extra for full synthetic oil at oil change place be sure you watch him pour it in from an unopened container. I catch them every time. don't sit in waiting room. They may not even replace oil filter!
PeteandJoan is offline   Reply With Quote