View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 04:41 AM   #2
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Bingo, I don't think that the measurements between the 340RLQ and the 3400 are that different. I put a set of those easy slide discs on the legs of the sofa so I could try this without killing my back. It worked just great, except that when the couch is pushed all the way back against the back window it still blocks the slides by about 6 inches. So it doesn't work for traveling. That being said, if you leave the sliders on the couch you can always just slide it back into the big slide for traveling and return the recliners to the back of the rig. We got rid of the OEM recliners and put our Lazy Boys in their place. That not only removed at least a hundred pounds from the back of the rig but also gave us two additional places to sleep. The Lazy Boys lay all the way back so you can sleep in them as both of us have done Post knee surgery. The chairs are lighter and better built and easier to move. Try the slider discs if just to move the couch to try the fit, they are worth the cost.. Dave
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote