View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 03:14 AM   #5
dieselguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3085
I guess it all boils down to what you expect when you join a forum. I’ve joined a couple of other RV websites and received the usual handful of “Hi how are ya’s” from a few of the regulars. No issue with me, as I joined more to glean experiences and answers to issues … not so much to develop relationships. I alone know of a couple of members on here that don’t own a Keystone product, but enjoy the non-flaming approach to a wealth of info here realizing the base components on a Montana are also found on many SOB’s. I’m sure some of you do as well. As in any large group, there are “clicks” of people even on the MOC … East Coasters, West Coasters, fulltimers, retireds, weekend warriors, and some that cross back and forth. Some seem to be in contact with one another most all the time … some like me will more than likely never meet but 2 or 3 other MOC’ers in a life time and be content with that. That may change once I retire. The MOC has always been more of a group that simply respects one another’s positions on things more so than most any other RV website I’m familiar with. We get a bit anal on the nuts and bolts of some issues but never to the point of flaming one another. I guess what I’m rambling on about is … it is polite to say hi to new members … not getting the welcome mat rolled out isn’t going to drive people away.
dieselguy is offline   Reply With Quote