View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 06:21 PM   #12
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Carl N Susan since you have Never dealt with Tacoma RV and are only going on the Opinion of a few folks out of 6000 THOUSAND work orders they have a year you have take it with a grain of salt just go to Yelp and read the reviews and Only a few Complaints,I am not saying they are perfect but having bought 3 Montana's from them my experience AND my Neighbor next to me right now with a 2016 and on his 2nd Monty from them are really happy with them and no Offense to Larry but he comes in with a 2002 Monty that has frame cracks and you want Tacoma RV to put him on the Front burner for Service/Inspection?????
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Carl n Susan

This is not the first complaint about Tacoma RV service. I know several Montana owners here on the MOC who will *NEVER* darken their door again.

Ben also called me about the issues I have had (too many to list) and offered to cover the cost of a investigation. I explained the offer to my dealer and he told me they couldn't get to it for two months. As I couldn't wait, I took a deep breath, held my nose and went to my local CW. They agreed to do the investigation but refused to contact Keystone ahead of time (Ben asked that they contact him first). They would contact him after everything was done to see what he would cover. No way Jose, was I opening myself to an open-ended CW repair ticket. So I went back to my local Montana dealer and talked to the owner. I got in three days later. They even called Ben first. There was no problem being paid for the process on an out of warranty rig. I never have had to contact Keystone on any warranty repair. My dealer has always contacted them and were able to do everything for me. A good, no great, dealer is priceless.

I am envious of Larry's welding prowess! I can weld but nothing like this.