View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 01:06 AM   #3
WeBeFulltime
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11397
I have a 2012 3585SA and here is how I gained access to replace the kitchen faucet 2 weeks ago.

Open the small outside storage compartment that is just above the water heater and remove everything. On mine the inside wall of the compartment was nicely and securely paneled on the back of the sink (which is in the corner). After going inside and checking for water lines, electrical wiring, or any other obstructions I went back outside and marked, drilled, and cut with my jigsaw an access hole (I think about 12" x 16"). This hole gave me easy access to change the faucet and access to the back of the water heater. After completing the faucet change I covered the hole with an appropriate sized piece of 1/4" luan plywood and secured it with screws so I can get back in again if needed.

Hope this helps. David

Oops! I just looked at your signature picture again and realized your water heater is not in the same place as mine. Mine is at the rear of the rig and is under the kitchen counter and under a storage compartment that is not as large as the one on your unit. Sorry.

Full Timers 9/1/2010 through 1/16/2020.
WeBeFulltime is offline   Reply With Quote