Thread: More failures
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 02:16 PM   #36
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
I think OZZ on the forum has the fix for these tanks. I am frustrated that we are on this winter site in Florida and are in essence full timing for the 6 months we are here. We are living in this thing .Every full timer will understand what we are experiencing. Everything we own is in this camper our S&B is 1200 miles north. We would have to rent a motel and move our possessions into it. It took 8 weeks for this thing to have two tanks replaced last summer while we were home and our dealer is less that 150 miles from Goshen, Ind and the vendors. However we had our S&B to live in. we are working several options including working with Keystone. I am convinced it is a design defect with the tanks as others are having this same issue. I can not do the work myself and this will be a expensive project. IMO keystone will correct the issue but they must also correct the design flaw or it will happen again.

I have always been a Montana supporter but this Montana is the worst purchase we have ever made on any product. I mean 4 burst tanks all of them while standing still. Thanks for the pics I will look at this tomorrow.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote