View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 08:50 AM   #4
Mark N.
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13862
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Virginia Young

...Every single issue was due to poor workmanship...If we had purchased this unit as our first Montana, we never would have been repeat buyers. I know the problems we have had aren't typical of the Montana line, because our 3900FB was great....
Unfortunately, perhaps it is becoming the norm.
More and more, I am reading of discontent about workmanship issues in the Montana line. I have had mine a year now, and I'm pretty disillusioned at a lot of the things I have come up against. I totally, totally, understand that all brands will have issues. However, I have only owned this brand of 5th-wheel and I have only paid attention to customer complaints on this brand.
I might be doing some serious comparisons when it comes time to do it again. And, that time might come sooner than we had planned on when we bought this Montana a year ago. I'll have to see what the next year brings on the forum and within my own coach.
It's time to start asking SOB owners in the parks I visit the question: "If you had it to do again, would you buy your ------ again? If someone asked me that question today, one year into ownership, my answer would undoubtedly begin with "Hmmmmmmm...."
Mark N. is offline   Reply With Quote