Old 09-07-2014, 03:20 PM   #16
2Campers
Established Member

M.O.C. #14608
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by 2Campers

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Itakethe5th

At work right now. Will look when I get home. If you call the guys at the Chattanooga office and tell them what your looking for and measure the tank they have replaced many of them.
I got hold of Frank at the Chattanooga office...very helpful. 423-553-8854. I've ordered the reservoir, a new cap and an o-ring. Including shipping it set us back about $100. If it works it will be worth every penny. For your information (and anyone else interested), I asked for part numbers and this is what he gave me: Reservoir P/N 2280450; Cap P/N 2500006; o-ring is a standard 348 o-ring. Barnes originally built the reservoir for Lippert. Barnes went out of business and sold to Halodex who has subsequently sold to Concentric...the part numbers I listed are from Concentric.
Thank you very much for the valuable information. I'll let you know how it fits together once the parts arrive. My question is, 'How can you see the level of fluid if the reservoir is metal?'
OK got the new reservoir installed. So far no leaks! Thanks everyone for the help
2Campers is offline   Reply With Quote