View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 07:24 AM   #6
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by daily double

When I unhook the TV and level up, all is well. When I go to hook up the TV again and push the left and right buttons the Monty goes up about 4 or 5 inches higher than it should.
Why that happens is a good question!! Mine usually comes back about 1" too high. I use the remote while backing into the pin to make any final adjustment. Perhaps a call to Lippert Level-up support might get a knowledgeable answer. I know that if the system had to raise the pin, from the unhook point, it won't return it. You get that funky "feature disabled" message. I would hope there is some way to calibrate the "return to unhook position" function (just as you can alter what is the "Level" position.

Quote:
quote:
I can't seem to get it back down to where it needs to be. If I go to Manual mode and start pushing buttons, it wants to go higher. Ideas?
The default mode is to "Extend" the jacks when one of the arrow buttons is pushed. Press the "Retract" button (on the left, second from the bottom) to lower the RV when pressing an arrow button.

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote