View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 06:40 PM   #12
JandC
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13272
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by DAR

JandC You are in our neck of the Woods(Joshua trees and Cactus Lol) You wont find much difference here in the desert there are a couple good stations about 5 mile east of I-15 on Main Street in Hesperia, That won't help you much you would hard pressed to get into them with the Monty. Now that I look at your post it is probably to late now, I suspect you are somewhere North of Sacramento by now. Hopefully you made through Sacramento before Rush hourand I am Sure you are having a great ride on our wonderful Interstate system. Have a Great trip to Seattle.
Actually we are going to hang here in Chowchilla until Thursday then cut over to Novato and run up 101 from there. Rt. 99 had some rough spots. So far my first 5 fill ups in California have all had B20. They have all been Pilot, Flying J, or Loves. Tonight I was bobtailing back from dinner and topped off at a Shell station which had #2 Diesel. Mrs. CountyGuy, don't know anything about Dodge, but Ford eats B20 and it doesn't effect warranty issues.