View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 07:41 AM   #3
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
For us Fulltimes or people that RV Alot it is AWESOME ,we have belonged to KM Resorts for 10 years up here in the NW it is like thousand trails,Western Horizons,Sunrise Resorts etc..After you join it is Free to stay in your Parks. then when you have that you buy into A "reciprocal" membership that goes with it like RPI, there is also coast to coast,ROD etc..that allows you to use other Membership only Resorts across the Nation for about 12 bucks a day ,ALL or Most of Membership Parks are Clean,SAFE, Quiet Beautiful area's ,I myself am tired of State parks etc.. where people party all night getting loud and drunk,blast Music, transients,Blah Blah Blah or you cannot even get a reservation ,that being said it does cost a chunk of change to join and if you only RV a few times a year I would not bother but for folks like us We made up the cost of the membership quickly considering you pay 30 to 70 bucks a night at Public Parks, for us it is the best money we spent when we went RVing all the time then Fulltime and have Made Lots of friends in Our Resorts It is REALLY nice when the Kids go back to School and The Resorts just have us Old Fulltimers and they are almost Empty