Thread: Checklist
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2004, 04:24 AM   #6
Montana_738
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #738
Happy Thanksgiving Sreigle,

As I stated in my initial post for the life of me I can't remember the name of that campground, but I think it was around Billings. (On the south edge) All I can tell you is the sites could handle any size rig, with plenty of room for three or four slides with full hookups. He also kept the trees trimed so you didn't have to worry about tearing off your AC unit or anything else. The owners were extra special, they treated everyone like they knew them all their life.
Padre sent a Check list to me the other day and it had a place on the back page to enter the names of the campgrounds you stay at. I thought that was really neat, if I would have had that before we went on that 5000 mile month long trip I could have listed all the campgrounds we stayed at. That way I could have shared this info with other members what I thought of these campgrounds, good or bad. Believe me there were some that were bad.
You can bet your life I will use it on future trips.
I see Padre has listed his check list here, so try to open it, he saved it to excel. You wil see what I mean.
Thanks again Padre.

Bill & Rita
Montana_738 is offline   Reply With Quote