Thread: BUCKET LIST
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 07:03 AM   #13
worknomore
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2216
$$$ Coming down to the wire folks! $$$

SEPTEMBER 1 is the magic date - the doors close after that, no matter how many or how few have paid. No FEES of any kind or REGISTRATION will be accepted at the Rally - we don't carry around a cash register, can't cash checks, nor can we pull a site out of our hats for you. The books are CLOSED after 9/1. If you KNOW you are not coming, then PLEASE be cordial enough to let us know NOW (by emailing 2013MOCFallRally@montanaowners.com with your cancellation) so we can wrap things up, get the sites paid for, order the T-shirts, clear the waiting list, & a bunch of other stuff that has to be done...

This procrastination is also, from my understanding, making it EXTREMELY difficult for the MOC Admins to wring out the site assignments. I have also been warned that, primarily because of the the sheer # of rigs, cancellations, registration/waiting list swapping, & non-payment (I WOULDN'T want the job!) BUDDY SITES will for the most part be non-existent.

Like John Kohl has said - I'm just the messenger, so save the eggs for Easter...

Your WM - Jim
worknomore is offline   Reply With Quote