View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 03:01 PM   #5
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
One thing I have discovered after a few years on this forum, is that there are those who are happy with their purchase (we have had two excellent Montana's to date) and their are those who seem to be not so happy with their purchase and tend to use the forum as a sounding board for their dissatisfaction. I do not recall any previous posts regarding this issue and have to surmise that it is an isolated problem that any reputable dealer should be able to remedy. I understand your being upset with the issue and totally agree that it should be remedied by Keystone in conjunction with your dealer. Furthermore, I appreciate the heads-up towards any potential problem, but to date, our AC system, which I do not believe is the "quiet cool system", but I must admit that I do not know, has not presented us with any problems. I can only hope and believe that at some point in the future that you can attain the same degree of satisfaction that we have had with our two "very expensive Montana's".
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote