Thread: New decal
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 04:21 AM   #10
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Note.. You can get newer model decals for your older no longer made decals. If you choose carefully you can minimize the shadow effect. Member had that done at a fall rally and it looked very good.

You can get replacement decals older IF they are still made newer would not be a issue..Cost is another story and negotiating skills may come into play.
We considered replacing the decals on this 2006 with I think 2011 Decals, might have been 2010 deals and the shadow effect would have been minimal.
We finally decided to replace the entire camper with a Big Sky full body paint.

Note we noticed today that the side that faces the Florida sun has deteriorated this winter. It is the bedroom slide side on the 3400.
They were in fair shape with no peeling at the start of the winter and now they are peeling like orange skin. I think I could take hold of corner and peel the entire graphic off. Don't tell me that constant exposure to the elements does not effect the graphics. Also noted that it is the same side that gets the sun when parked at the S&B at home.It took 6 years but we are peeling.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote