View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 11:04 AM   #2
The Weekenders
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8863
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by denandannie

I'm guessing I'll be tarred and feathered for this, but, uploading photos to this web site is the most labor intensive process in the entire internet universe. Ok, maybe that's a bit over the top. But, you try any other web site and uploading a photo is a breeze. At MOC, you have to first resize your photo, open another window, find your photo, click on it, upload it and hope the upload actually works and you can then copy and paste it. Geez, isn't there an easier way? I have followed the photo instructions to the letter and still cannot upload a photo. Even though I have a college degree in basket-weaving, I still consider myself computer smart. Certainly I am not the only MOC member with this frustration. C'mon administrators. Isn't there a better and easier way? I would have uploaded a photo of my frustration but I couldn't get it to work.
You think this is hard, you should try RV.Net.They are still in the 19th century over there! LOL I am so used to the ease of posting pics on Facebook that anything else seems barbaric!
The Weekenders is offline   Reply With Quote