View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #28
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by scductman

PSFORD99 we went to bozeman on 191 and back across 84 and down 287 to 87 to island park. It is a beautiful ride that way and did stop in Ennis. while we were there we had to go to wally world for meds so the first trip was to rexburg the closes WM 70 miles next time just to make it interesting we went to bozeman LOL. Also a good trip was to Cody Wy. Island park is a great fly fishing destanation but I would not want to live there LOL. when we were in NSL we found a WM supercenter in centerville good looking place.

Ennis ,and Bozeman are where we do our shopping when we stay in Montana for part of the summer. Have been all over that country over the years. Cody is a very nice place to visit, hopefully you seen the Buffalo Bill Museum. Island Park has some great fly fishing, have fished there many times. Island Park Lodge has some baby back ribs that are as good as any, try to hit that place at least a couple times while I am in the area. Like I said Ozz took the wrong route to Pocatello from Butte, but that route is a pretty straight shot down I-15 to Pocatello.
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote