View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 06:01 AM   #22
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Thanks to Myna, I saw a few options on review sites.
Carol, good info. I read where some CG's had very close spaces, don't do close spaces well... Also, Good report Carol, as always.
Reminds me of when we drove our Monte in our site on South Padre, all sand. I was jockeying back and forth getting ..just the right spot.. when I got stuck in the sand. hot, tired, a tad embarrassed. A very nice Mexican came over and asked if he could help. He hooked on me and pulled me out. What a nice guy. Some folks help, some are just not nice.
As outspoken...sometimes rude, as I am, the Toad guy would have moved it, or I would have put a Pox on him, burned little effigies of his Toad later in the evening, pins sticking out of it..
Mike it does sound good, but upon further research, the free pancakes aren't even free; $2.50. We just don't know right now, your place sounds the best, but if I can stay at a $33.00 park and it has fair amenities, I will go that route.
We leave here the 8th, will probably stay at Lusk one night, then on to your area.
If I miss you there, we are headed to Yellowstone area next. Don't remember your travel schedule, but I really do hope we meet.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote