View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 06:23 AM   #9
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
UPDATE: Thanks to Wayne (awaywego) for the heads up on the flange having two sets of flange bolt holes. I got it all torn down and discovered where my black tank leak is. As I tried to rotate the flange I discovered that big poop pipe was no longer attacked to the tank. I believe the plastic weld failed after the replacement black tank was installed at CW here in Savannah 3 years ago. I got the flange rotated and with help from a neighbor we wiggled the pipe back into the tank and he held it while I screwed the flange back to the floor. I called CW about a replacement flange and as usual they didn't have one in stock. But Dick Gore RV in Richmond Hill did have two, one on front counter for someone else that called this morning and one more that is waiting for me. I will go get it tomorrow just in case. Because as my snow shovel says "ya never know".
When I was reinstalling the bowl I rotated it 20 degrees so it was easier to sit on. If CW will repair their work for free(fat chance) then I will have a new flange installed. If not then I will have to wait till (IF) the house sells ..
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote