Thread: Everest
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 03:20 PM   #7
Montana_1237
Established Member

M.O.C. #1237
Thanks everyone for your response on the Everest. My wife and I were at Laconner camping and we decided to take a ride and came across a new RV sales place in Mt.Vernon selling the Everest so we stopped to take a look. My wife fell in love with it, especially the large kitchen. It had more counter top space than any of the Montana's that we have seen, and we have looked at all of them. I've been in construction all my life a lot of it on the finnish end like cabs.and doors,trim etc. I found the millwork in the Everest to be of very good quality and installation wise very good also. The only thing wrong with this is now we have to make a decision between the 3400RL and the Everest. Bill n Pat thanks for your very good input also, it was really informative and helpful. My wife retires in a year and half and we can't wait for our 5'er, I want to get back to Virginia and see the history that was made back there. What is the best time of the year to make the trip weather wise, Thanks Again Tom n Phyllis
Montana_1237 is offline   Reply With Quote