View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 04:13 AM   #12
BirdingRVer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5740
“As long as the dealer has the year and model of your trailer, I don't know why Keystone couldn't tell him the tank size.”

The second dealer thought they could order the tank with just the VIN number as well. I was standing there when they called Keystone and the first thing Keystone asked is "do you have the measurements?" If two different dealers didn’t know about this it seems to me that Keystone isn’t communicating very well with their dealers.

“Why are we dumping on the factory and Yes you do not have to work on products you don't sell!!”

Have you ever had or know of anyone to have similar problem with a car or truck? If you need warranty work on your truck while traveling they don’t say “you, didn’t buy it here or come back in three weeks.”

“Those dealers that will not honor warranty work must have a booming business going in these economic times.”

I noticed that only one of their bay doors was open and there didn’t see much activity going on. I did say to the person I talked to “Wow, is business that good?” all she would say is company policy.

“Apparently, our best option for warranty work is to pray we do not need any.” Amen to that!

I think that the RV industry just doesn’t understand or care that people live in and travel extensively with their RVs. They are working on a model that says people have permanent homes and only use their RVs 30 days a year. You return from a 2 week vacation, return to your hometown dealer, drop of the RV for service and then pick it up a month later. Can you imagine if the car industry worked that way!
BirdingRVer is offline   Reply With Quote