View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 09:52 AM   #6
Champ_49
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9045
Send a message via Yahoo to Champ_49
I use the winegard carryout, its easy and I don't have to do anything except turn it on. It does the finding for you. You can get a tripod with it for free if you watch the sales at Camping World. I also am at Land Between the Lakes in western KY. No regular signal at all on regular TV. I'm in so many trees I was a bit concerned that the carry out dish might have problems and at first it did, until I mounted it to my ladder on the roof. Came in like a charm.

Only question I do have is I also have a 311 receiver that I am using but would like to use my 722 with recording capabilities. Problem is that the carry out only has one LNB and it automatically moves from satellite to satellite as you change channels. Which means you can't record on one channel and watch another. Is it still possible to use this same receiver to at least record on the channel your watching? I can't seem to get Winegard to answer the phone and they want me to leave a messege which I did 3 times, never got a return call!!!

Dave
Champ_49 is offline   Reply With Quote