Thread: TBC Fault
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 03:36 AM   #12
trukdoc
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2220
Send a message via MSN to trukdoc
I am just glad it was not the main module. I think for future reference, if the module reads the presence of the trailer and can be manually controlled, the module is likely to be working. If it wont modulate the braking, the transducer likely is at fault. I wonder what it would read on the display for a wiring problem? Would everything look normal and just not read the hookup of the trailer? I keep the truck long enough, I guess I will find out.
On that note while I was at the dealer a sales lady come out and asked if I wanted to trade my truck in on a new one. I said I was not really interested, her reply was you do not know what I am willing to offer. Out of curiosity I asked if I could trade in my truck and have the same payments I have now, she asked what my payments are and I said none, I have it paid off. She replied better yet, I could trade my truck for a new truck free and clear if I would take a gas engine....???? Apparently the demand for pre 07 Diesel engine trucks avoiding the new EPA regulations and Regeneration systems is pretty high.
trukdoc is offline   Reply With Quote