View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 06:03 AM   #15
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by DarMar

Robbie, as responsible pet owners, we too are starting to feel like we belong to a huge minority as well. That being pet owners who actually follow the rules. Like Al & Carol, we and our dogs are constantly exposed to aggressive dogs and it's getting so bad that one has to scout out a walking path to avoid nasty confrontations with both other dogs and their owners. One quickly learns which streets we do not travel on shortly after park arrival. We now also carry a spray with us as we walk because we know at some point we will need to use it. Unfortunately, the spray really needs to be used on the owners. Just last week we were in a very nice and expensive park and wouldn't you know it the OWNERS had two fairly aggressive dogs that were never on a leash. Of course they were very clear to point out the PARK RULES during check in and we now wonder to whom these typical Park rules really apply to.
Rules are rules. I am now going to start reading the rules BEFORE paying...and if the rules are broken, I'll demand my money back, and I'll also post a negative comment on RV Park Reviews...don't know what else I can do...again, thanks for the support, and thanks for being responsible.
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote