View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 04:26 AM   #26
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Quote:
quote:Please understand ARE response is for US, we are not saying your budget is wrong or right. JUST NOT RIGHT FOR US AND ARE NEEDS.
We thought we would feel more "hey thats great" maybe YOU can show us how to cut down are costs. Instead we got a lot of negitiveness from some of you in the MOC.

HOWEVER, we did receive several Private messages with words of encouragement and AGREEMENT that the budget can be lower in some cases!

The sad part is this, we joined the MOC thinking what a great idea for people with similiar RV's to join together!!
SORRY WE HAVE NOT FELT THE LOVE HERE! PEOPLE SHOULD RESPECT OTHERS OPINION NO MATTER WHAT! Thats what we did with you all...and thats all we wanted in return.

With that last note, it will be are last reponse on this subject. We will see you all later on another subject.
After your last post, I reread every post that responded to you. I did not read any remarks that criticized your ideology. You asked a question. What do you expect people to do, LIE to make you feel good? Sounds like "you don't feel the love here" because you didn't get the response you wanted. Perhaps you should "respect others opinions no matter what."

When you ask for advice, maybe it is better to just say "thank you", then use what you can and disregard the remainder without shooting the messenger because you don't like the message.

I am writing for no one but myself so don't blame the group. But if you ask me a question and then carp about my answer and accuse me of disrespect and being unloving after I have taken my time to give you a good faith answer, I think that speaks more of your need for agreement than honesty from a responder.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote