Thread: Shaking
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 03:47 AM   #29
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
If cost is an issue, I will second the concept of the stacker jacks. I use one set halfway from the tires to the front jacks and place the other set just behind the tires. This takes the suspension bounce out of the system and eliminates most of the floor movement. Granted we are not full-timers, but have stayed a couple of weeks at a time in the rig. The stacker jacks minimize the vibration from the Splendide washer spin cycle, but personally, I don't think there is anything made that can eliminate that. I just pretend I am sitting in a massaging recliner. I have considered the JT's, but for our usage, I can't justify the cost. It all comes down to choices, JT's or an LCD for the basement.....Hmmmmmmmm......I will let the decision be a mystery!!! The above is my opinion, and should not be construed to be an endorsement of any particular system.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote