Thread: Levelers
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 12:09 PM   #6
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
We had a hydraulic leveler system on the M/H we had. They definitely have their place and serve a great purpose. However, to me it would be whether or not I just simply wanted them and then it would be mostly for a novelty. With the fifth wheel it’s too easy to set it up level so I don’t feel that I could justify spending so much for a leveling system. If it is needed for a handicap reason or something like that then the justification would quickly change. I don’t have a leveling system now and I don’t miss having one either.

In reality we already have a leveling system from front to back. All we have to do is back in to a level site. If it isn’t level, the first thing I do is make the adjustments that are needed for that.

I would be concerned that it might possibly cause a problem with the frame. I would check with Keystone before installing one and get their opinion.