View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 07:31 AM   #39
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by dsprik

Thanks, guys! I received a call from the appointment nurse yesterday afternoon, after a little badgering. I have a logistics problem which will have to be resolved. The earliest the nurse could set me up for is July 22 - almost 2 months from now. That is only the initial consultation. THEN they have to schedule surgery. My experience is that takes another 2 months to get in. THEN I am looking at 3 months rehab. I need to up and able by the Goshen Rally and then to drive to FL later in Oct.

I have been put on a "cancellation list", but something will have to change somewhere. I will be in the ER before July 22 with the pain building as it has been over these past few weeks. I am hopeful for a cancellation.
Dave still keeping you in our thoughts & prayers. In the meantime why don't you hone Cheryl's driving skills with the Montana. Yep I sure know that the price of fuel may make that difficult...I know, I know another thread. She took the class with us I think & I'll be she'll do great. That should get you guys to the Fall Rally.

I hope a cancellation comes threw for you, so you can get this all done sooner than later. It amazing isn't it how complexed the specialty field has become & how long one has to wait to even get their initial consultation.

We'll continue the prayers & watching this thread for your updates.

Have a great summer in the meantime.

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote