View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 11:52 AM   #8
Sherri48
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #7532
Send a message via Yahoo to Sherri48
Thank you everyone so much for the warm welcome.

I'm still figuring out how this posting works, but I'm catching on.

I was on here a while back, before the log-in was required. We were thinking about a 5er then, but at the time we couldn't afford the truck to pull it, so we kept our other truck and got a new Jayco 14SO popup.
But....those popup days, as good as they were, are now pages in our cherished memory book of life. The time has come to move on and make new memories. With Larry's numerous health issues, his days left on this earth are literally numbered, so we're making the most and best of whatever time we have left together.

Rich...I've seen you over there, and Dusty too. Maybe a few more from here, but I haven't learned all the names yet.

Bingo...prayers are my "specialty".

Stiles..."Then there is always that a blind hog can find an acorn now and then"....that's what I feel like. "Blind" to all this 5er business. But I'm sure with time, I'll gather some acorns and learn at least enough to get by on.

boylanag/Jim...if repairs were left to me, that's what I'd be called...Master of Disaster. Being Larry is/was a tool & die maker he is the one who takes care of the mechanical things. Put a screw driver in my hand and I'd likely try to hammer with it

How do you guys keep up with Ozz and his mods ...or did y'all give up tryin'

I do have a question but I'll post in the General Discussion forum.

Thank you again everyone...hugs

Sherri
Sherri48 is offline   Reply With Quote