Thread: Internet and TV
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 06:04 PM   #20
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
We have the Maxwell system, HN 7000S, and have used it thru out the Rio Grande valley and out West. When you get the system you will have everthing needed to set up the system. Its very well made and very easy to set up. I did have a problem on our first set up. Glenn will walk you thru your set if needed. We are using the system now, DW is on her laptop and I'm on my laptop. Mine is hooked to the Modem and hers is using a router. We didn't go for the bird on a wire. We wanted to have a HDTV system, so we have a 5 LNB by Direct-TV. The bird on a wire wasn't able to get HDTV... We have no problem setting up the Direct-TV system, but it takes a little longer to get the Satellite system up and running. To lock on to your assigned Satellite, it does take me a little longer. But its well worth the time. Watching HDTV on a 32" LCD Tv and using a laptop is awesome. You may as well go for the HDTV systems, because anolog is almost history. I can't believe the RV system is so for behind, and they are still putting those out dated Tv's in RVs. We have LCD's with HDTV in the living room and bedroom. Life is good...GBY....
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote