View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 02:40 PM   #28
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
We had an issue where our water pump would not turn off when it was supposed to pressure up when we turned a faucet off. Ran continously - and loud. Very disconcerting - had to keep manually turning it off and on at the switch. Water flow had air in it and had about 2/3 flow rate compared to what it normally pumped out.

Our dealership fixed it just prior to the Rally in Goshen. Said there was a valve stuck. Worked great. Then, on our way to NC after the rally, we stayed at a Walmart overnight in KY and the pump started this loud, constant running again.

We are having temporary water supply problems, so we need this pump. Yesterday I finally broke down to pull the shield off the pump/furnace area. Spent about 30 minutes (first time for me). Went to turn pump on and VOILA! It worked perfectly - shut off, ran quietly. What's up with that??? I didn't hardly touch any lines before it decided to "fix itself". It bothers me that I have no idea what went wrong and how to fix it if it happens again.

Any ideas???
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote