View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 06:37 PM   #1
clete

M.O.C. #34066
Send a message via ICQ to clete Send a message via AIM to clete Send a message via Yahoo to clete Send a message via Skype™ to clete
New Member: clete

I'm happy to join the forum: just purchased a 2024 Montana HC 295 and have enjoyed 3 trips away from home here in Benbrook/Ft Worth TX. Last trip lost trailer braking, but luckily F350 diesel engine braking sufficed with a little worry all the way up I-35. At home tried 3 different Ford super duties with known good trailed braking and all had the same results as mine as I did extensive trouble-shooting. During scheduled new Montana inspection had this as my priority fix-it-or-park-it repair issue. Oh, also on the list was a simple dumb one: new GE 18.6 Residential Refridge had a missing door gasket/seal on right french door and I now know why fridge temps climbed over 55 degF. Took 3 GE Repair visits to install a new gasket/seal! Sorry for the poor report. I have less than a year to make it my best owned-RV after some bad experiences with the previous 5 RVs after 25 years of RVing, including a broken frame.
clete is offline   Reply With Quote