Thread: Retired!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 03:16 PM   #26
firestation12
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #24588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa_5er View Post
We will be getting new tires before we hit the road. Our friend is a mechanic and owns his own garage. Trying to decided between Hankook, Carllisle, and Sailun. While getting the new tires, he will install new wheel bearings, brakes, and possibly the backing plates. I will have him check the hangars, too. We definitely want to make sure 'Freddie' is ready for the road. I have attached a photo of our battery bank and inverter charger. I also created a new album with pictures of the remodel. Unfortunately, I downloaded them out of order. The last photo should have the been the first, etc.
Thanks for the suggestions! Anymore would be greatly appreciated.
Seeing bald eagles is always a treat. We live in rural PA and occassionally see them.
Your battery cables needs to be re-arranged. The positive and negative cables should connect to the batteries at opposite ends. Shown in the photo, both positive and negative are connected at the same end. When connected as shown, the first battery (closest to the inverter), drains at greater rate than the 2nd, and the second drains faster than the third, the third battery drains the slowest of the trio.
firestation12 is offline   Reply With Quote