View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 08:01 AM   #6
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Don't know anything about being "blocked", but the information the OP provided is pretty interesting. Sometimes, "ramblings" are the best.

I think all of us have been through the gauntlet regarding our cook ware and dinner ware. We have ours fine-tuned, but we keep swapping things out as our needs change.

The last "addition" ... believe it or not, is a Kitchen Aid mixer. Yea.... expensive! And we are adding attachments and getting rid of individual stand alone appliances. I know the Kitchen-aid takes up space, but sometimes, having a good device that serves a good purpose is more important and we just make accommodations for it. (To each his own).

We'll, that my rambling for the day. If I "really" want to ramble, then let me get started with the great need for people to volunteer. Find something that is important to you and volunteer your time in that area. You do not get paid for doing it, but the emotional rewards far out pay any monetary rewards. I could go on and on, so I'll just stop right here.

Happy Camping!
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote