View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 03:10 PM   #10
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Colleen
First, congratulations on making a great decision - the 3400 is a wonderful unit. A lot of the comments already posted depend on whether you plan to full time or not. We purchased ours from one the dealer had on the lot. We did not get the second A/C as we do not plan on needing it - otherwise we will be in cool places. Last summer our area had 3 digit temps for weeks and yet our unit was comfortable. We have the Fantastic Fan and also run floor fans. We love the fireplace, central vacuum and really love the sliding tray in the basement. I'm short so it nice for me as I can't reach the center of the basement. We have the combo washer and dryer which we purchased from Camping World and installed ourselves (recommend having it installed). We did not get dual pane windows - again our plan is to be in medium temperatures in summer and winter. We do not dry camp so did not get generator prep. We will probably purchase a generator to carry in the back of the truck when we go to Alaska. We have a 3500 CC dually long bed and do not feel the need for any add ons. It rides and tows great and I take it to shopping centers all the time without major problems just a little thinking ahead.
Happy trails...............................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote