View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 07:13 PM   #20
4Mia
Established Member

M.O.C. #32568
UPDATE -

Thank you everyone for your replies, we really appreciate all the feedback and experiences shared.

The dealer sales rep called yesterday evening and I informed him that we wanted a new undamaged unit. I also had already found the model just an hour and a half away. He called back this morning and said they had secured the other unit, no fuss and not even a haggle.

With that said, I haven’t seen the new unit yet in person, but have told him that I want a walkthrough of it with it plugged in and ensure it is exactly like the one we were buying before we accept delivery. We also decided we are going to pull it off the lot ourselves…no to the “free home delivery”!!

A lot of items noted here weighed on our decision: without us doing this damage ourselves, we don’t know what other damages could have been done to the aluminum frame, the hitch and the structure. It would always be on our minds and the first thing we would think of when anything goes wrong, making the experience of owning our Montana not as enjoyable.

Hopefully the new unit is perfect and they keep everything as is on the paperwork. We already had a 6 year extended warranty that they should transfer to this unit.

Hope to have it all settled by the weekend.. Thanks again for all the replies, appreciate this group and all the helpful advice!

Mia
4Mia is offline   Reply With Quote