Old 05-01-2006, 12:52 AM   #5
Jerzy54
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4379
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Jerzy54

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Jerzy54

What a guy that Dale!!! He sent me a message yesterday and he said that it is OK to use ATF Dexron III or Mercon even which will blend with existing oil. Proper level according to Dale is 1/2 inch from the top of the tank with slides close.
Now what happened to my hose. While I was adding a step light I noticed missing screws across the the belly cover.
After my modification were done and I was putting everything together simply I replaced missing screws using existing holes the hose must to be stuck someplace and the screw pierced the hole right into it.
Perfect Murphy's law example. I will try to take that hose out and because it is way to long I will cut it and I will put new fitting if I can. Also I looked under the insulation and to my opinion there is a mess, hoses and electrical wires just laying on the top of the frame and are subject to vibrations and could be damage after some time. Another electrical fire? I will try to attached and insulate all critical places. Sorry for the extra long topic.
Happy Spring. Jerzy
Jerzy54 is offline   Reply With Quote