View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 06:46 AM   #7
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker92 View Post
I have the same problem with the handles falling off my shower doors but I don’t have the Allen screw adjustment. Does anyone know if you can purchase them?
Any hardware store that supplies nuts, bolts, screws, and nails. Check Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, ACE hardware, even some home grown Mom-N-Pop hardware stores if they still exist.

FYI, update on my own shower. Mine is the sliding 3 section type shower door. We got tired of fighting the first section falling down and dragging and the handle kept coming off, and the lock to keep the door from moving when traveling kept falling apart.

Last Fall, my wife said enough was enough. She had me remove them completely and we hung a shower curtain with a shower tension rod. I left the hardware attached to the wall and bottom, as removing them would have left unwanted holes. I removed the top rail where the rollers roll. Life in the shower has been much, much easier now! If we EVER sell the trailer, I can put them back up. They are stored away in the loft of my garage at home.

One nice benefit of using a shower curtain, we can change it at will. We've switched the shower curtain a couple times now and it changes the entire look of the bathroom immediately. We do not use those plastic $2.00 curtains purchased from the Dollar Store. We do like the ones that feel like fabric, nylon, or whatever and have a decorative valance attached with it. They look nice, can be swapped out at will, and best of all ... no hardware falling apart!
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote