View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 03:33 PM   #116
SKOOBDO
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5293
I took delivery of a new Montana 3500RL on April 1st (2006) and to my surprise there is not one thing wrong with this unit...not at all. I'm a VERY happy camper to say the least. I'm living in mine and everything works, so richfaa, you should have no problem with your unit. I have to admit I thought the antenna was broke but since it was new the first time I tried to crank it up it wouldn't move, but it needed some help and now it works just fine. Prior to taking delivery of it there were a few minor things I discovered wrong (outside hot shower valve stuck, screen door needed adjusted) they fixed it and all is good! I conducted a PDI for three days before accepting delivery and that helped a lot. I would strongly suggest doing your PDI way before the dealer does his to give you time to find things so they can adjust/fix, and then there is no stress at the last moment. I would suggest ordering some extra carpet, wall paper, fabric and some border also. I did....and you never know when you just might need it. I plan to take the carpet to a company to have the edges bind for throw rugs near the fridge and door....and you never know when you might need to replace the stairway carpeting. I did order a bunch and it has not arrived yet, but the cost is about $275 before dealer discount. Just something to think about. Also, if your dealer makes a trip to Goshen see if they could pick up some remanants for free...I heard they can do that, but I didn't want to wait. Good Luck! Allison
SKOOBDO is offline   Reply With Quote