View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 12:07 PM   #14
Wisconsin Retiree
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #28036
Well I hate to be the one but to be brutally honest here goes. I truly understand & appreciate how we treasure & value our dogs/pets as a member of the family. I also understand our dog are not always welcome in certain places which presents a problem for you & the animal. With that said and coupled with previous comments please remember when a dog is left alone in a trailer, coach, tent etc. owners tend to forget how a lonely dog will whine or bark repeatedly sometimes for hours. First, I do not believe it can be healthy for a dog constantly barking and of course the other side is it wears on your neighbors peace of mind when a dog continue to bark over time. Just saying to avoid potential conflict.

Another useful tid bit of info on Florida is keep in mind Leaving pets inside a parked car is considered animal cruelty per Florida law and violators will receive a $500 fine if someone reported you. Never leave pets unattended inside a parked car, even if the window is cracked open.