View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 04:05 AM   #5
Jeff n Susan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #25636
When we purchased our 2020 330RL, I informed the dealer that I wanted to do a thorough PDI before anything was signed, and actually gave him a copy of the PDI that I was going to check out. Then I asked him, "Do you want to sell me a new camper?" LOL He had the deer in the headlights look on his face! LOL
There are several good PDI processes on this forum! The dealer actually went over the unit with our process before letting me know it was delivered. I informed him again that I wanted to go over it.
After our PDI, he had a short wash list to complete before I would take delivery myself. He was somewhat apprehensive to my list, but it was completed, although somewhat reluctantly so.
Our unit has been relatively bug free so far, but they do take a lot more maintenance than older models.
I believe that if more people would hold the dealer and the manufacturers accountable BEFORE signing on the bottom line, the quality would improve on its own. In the mean time the old saying "Buyer beware" holds true!
Jeff n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote