View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 08:21 AM   #4
kingdaddy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10966
I was thinking along those lines, thanks for the feedback. I'm very thankful I made it safely to the RV park where I am currently in Oregon!
I was already planning on being here for 5-6 days anyway, so now I will be looking for a mobile RV repair.
I may try to remove the "skin" under the nose to take a look at the pinbox mounting area...
There's NO way I am going to tow this anywhere (other than a nearby RV repair) with the sounds I was hearing!
Looks like the Filon (I was wondering what that was called) "skin" just has some screws under the nose and also the vinyl trim around the perimeter holding it in place. If I can remove that, I should be able to see up into the pinbox/fame attachment point and the frame, correct?
Of course, I can't repair it myself anyway but would be nice to know what was going on... Hoping the RV park will allow a mobile RV guy to come in and at least take a look, even if I have to take it somewhere for the repair.