View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 03:02 PM   #10
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
To those who are interested, I took some before and after photos of the paper behind the glass improvement, and will post on my web site soon. I'll include some notes of how I did mine and some hints from Bill and Ann about how he did his.

We arrived at Fredericksburg KOA to find padredw and shirley awaiting and to sadly find that this is the worst flower season they have had in 20 or more years here, due to the draught. That said, I have this special view out the window over the desk, a wonderful vista of the area.

The web page will NOT be done tonight, too tired and I need to spend some time with Gallagher, his tummy always acts up when we travel, and nothing will help but some TLC from mom and a healthy dose of doggie peanut butter flavored tagamet. The tagamet is in there, the TLC comes in a few minutes. Anyway, I will post a note when I have the web page up, will include the bike stand in same (although if you snoop around on my web pages I already have those posted, go to home page, and go to 2006 stories and you can probably find it.)

Safe rides all!!
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote