Thread: New weekenders
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 06:10 AM   #6
uhftx
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2446
I thought I would write to welcome you and your wife. My wife grew up pampered and never camped after the age of 10.

I loaded up the truck and packed a tent back in the day. We pulled up to the office and she had tears in her eyes. She was worried about not being able to use a hair dryer and how she could walk in the shoes she brought. This lasted about 7years for tent camping. Then it was a popup, to a travel trailer, finally a Montana.

She does like Glamping better than sleeping on an airbed which went flat by morning. And not worrying about the rain flooding and drips inside the tent.

Wishing you well with your Monty and although our models are slightly different they are approx the same age.

Just upgraded to Saliun tires for safety and new rims from Walmart. Hot water heater let go last year replacement from amazon and self install. Other than that. Everything else is original. So remember the old adage they don't build them like they use to.

Best wishes and happy trails. One day I'll retire and be able to use it more.