View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 11:50 AM   #18
Montana Man
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21963
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster100 View Post
Had our 2015 Montana 3790RD for almost 5yrs, fixed lots of small things as you do with any brand at any price point. Never had any appliances fail, never had any air conditioners fail, all repairs where coach repairs. Spring shackles, trim, door hinges, skirting falling off, wall coming loose due to broken screws etc... One Tank leaked constantly when it was filled above half, after the dealer messing with it twice and telling us there were no leaks, I found that the factory hadn't properly welded the vent pipe to the grey tank properly, fixed it no issues afterward. The repairs for all kinds of small things became less & less as it got older as I fixed things right myself. I will say there were essentially no issues the last year or so, we put a few thousand miles on it each year so it got its share of road fatigue. I just traded it on a smaller unit and will now start over again.... Welcome to RVing.
So in other words, components that Keystone bought and installed generally worked fine. The things Keystone manufactured required rework. That has been our experience.