View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 03:57 PM   #11
jpwhite
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollymsrn View Post
That installation you did looks awesome! I see you did the combo unit. DH and I are looking at 2 separate units. Thanks for all your tips!! Love the matching paint on the outside! We have a paint& body shop, so will definitely match up the paint!!
A professional paint job would be awesome. I used a can of paint I picked up at the hardware store on sale.

My wife and I vacation in our rig for weeks at a time and found the combo unit works great for our needs. We do one or two loads every other day. We hang about a third of what we wash. I think the newer units have better drying times. Most of the time 40 minutes or 60 minute for a completely dry load. I was expecting hours, based I some of the information I read. A key is not overloading it.

For us, the storage space was more valuable than the efficiency or extra capacity of drying and washing at the same time. For someone that has more laundry (or more storage space) or a busy schedule, whatever, I can see the value in having the stackable units. Unfortunately, I do not have experience to share. Good luck.
jpwhite is offline   Reply With Quote