View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 10:37 AM   #23
Last2Die
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22986
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggarView View Post
ATT has cancelled the TOGO plan. Those with the plan will not be able to renew it. So I'm told.

https://www.rvmobileinternet.com/ale...ary-16th-2020/
That is true. I still have plenty of time left on my plan. As I stated in your other post I had winegard send me the information to unlock the device and use other SIM cards. Once my plan expires I’ll take it from there. It for sure won’t be close to the same price that’s for sure, but hopefully there will be options.

I have att unlimited cell service, along with that I have att now streaming service. When I stream on my phone it uses no data and I have cables to hook up to my screens. Worse case I’m back to doing that, along with running my intranet service.

I’m hopeful when the time comes there will be a good plan available if not I always have a back up...

Tony
2018 3920fb 2020 GMC Denali 3500 4x4 Duramax, 10 speed Allison. LB SRW, Firestone air bags with Airlift wireless onboard compressor. Anderson Ultimate Hitch. MX4 folding cover. 50gal titan in bed transfer tank. Onan 6500 lp genset installed by me ! Had: 2 HF 3500 Inverters with Parallel Kit
Last2Die is offline   Reply With Quote