View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 06:31 PM   #50
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by richfaa View Post
Keystone does take input from us at the fall rally and they have over the years made changes based on that input. Unfortunately
Keystone does not custom build RV's to our individual needs. There are manufacturer that do.
Rich,
What did my comment have to do with custom builds? I was agreeing with someone who had said that the RV designers don't have a clue. I think that most folks on here will agree with that!

No matter what your floor plan is or what your taste in interior colors happen to be, nearly everyone on here has bumped their head on an ill placed door or tried to open an outside storage with their hands full. There are a LOT of things that you would immediately realize are poorly designed IF you had actually camped even a day or two in one of the rigs!!!

I'll give you one real simple example, the double latch exterior storage doors on our unit require you to drop whatever your carrying to unlatch them (it takes two hands at once). Anyone who has ever camped would know this is a bad design DAY ONE!!
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote