View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 12:09 PM   #19
jeffba
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20753
my responses vary

whether or not you buy again can often be influenced by your dealer. Often the issue with poor service is rooted with the dealer.

When you look at issues, you need to look at whose fault is it. If it is a supplied part, stove, AC furniture, etc, this issue will be most likely happen across the board. If it is a manufactured item or installation issue that is on Montana.

Some will tell you a good PDI will solve everything-- It won't, but it will give you a good headstart.

As far as service goes, either through Sam lurking or through talking to Keystone Customer Service directly, I have always been taken care of. Ours is enroute to the KCSC and had a wheel issue on the way. Brake, bearing or something. They found a dealer that would take it in and the transporter dropped it off. i have had the next steps laid out and confident that it will make it to the KCSC for repairs.

Again, my dealer said that they did the inspection......not so sure of that.

From being on this site and from personal experiences I would tell folks before going full time live with your unit a year first. Some go from one to the next just fine, but they already have a ton of experience and know how to handle things to minimize their down time.
2018 Ford F-350 Lariat CCLB PSD DRW KJ5CQH
jeffba is offline   Reply With Quote